Wednesday, July 18, 2018

MY FIRST DAY EXPERIENCE

The campus looks just as great in person as it did in the bronchures and online, i was impressed. The buildings were old and elegant. There was hundreds of people, parents who hugged and kissed their children goodbye, clusters of freshmen, who were dressed from head to toe in college uniform, there were few strugllers, lost and also confused, filled in the area. The size of the campus was intimidating but i was hopefull that i was going to feel at home after sometime.

I saw all fresher’s standing in queues and waiting for their call. I was also asked to stand in that long queue. I was very nervous and till my turn I got fainted due to excessive pressure. But, our seniors were very good; they immediately took me to the dispensary and gave me all the necessary medical assistance. Later on when I was well, I was asked to continue with the admission process, but in a very polite manner. All I want to say is that it was just my fear that took me to this situation. Raging is for fun, one should enjoy this activity. Don’t get over excited or be nervous, just be calm and things will be very cool for you. It was quite an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT FOREIGN AID IS DOING TO AFRICA

It  has been almost 55 years since the colonial powers withdrew from Africa. Today, the African countries no longer face military threats ...